Monday, September 15, 2014

We Are (A Poem)

I was at a worship service yesterday (evening) and out of the blue these words were all I could think of, immediately I took out my phone and was typing away.

 It's also important to note that I'm not a poet, maybe someday, but not today (or am I?). While I've written (very, very) few poems, this is the first I've publish.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I typed it.

WE ARE
We are not who we are
We are not where we want to be
We are not where we used to be
We are the best we never dreamed of
We are Now!
We are for Greatness
We are for Victory
We are for Joy
We are for Peace
We are for Glory
We are for Redemption
We are for Grace
We are Awesome
We are Bigger
We are Conquerors
We are Blessings
We are Favoured
We are Anointed
We are for Heaven
We are for The Throne
We are for The King
We are the Sheep
We are for Jesus


Thanks for visiting and God bless you.

PS: You can add a line or two to the poem in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment