Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome to God's family. :-)

Salvation Notes (a.k.a. Tracts) is simply an effort to share tracts online. I know that there are so many websites (really, a lot!) out there which do basically the same thing; but then as a growing Christian - who is barely a year old in Christ, as of the date of this post - I try to go by the philosophy that; "There is no such thing as - too much God!", so I will share every tract I come across, giver or recipient, and I will attribute the producers of each post - which are most likely going to be congregations and ministries to each post.

In addition, I'll be sharing bits and pieces of my Christian life.

Welcome to God's family.

Subscribe, share and keep on loving God ... and mankind. Thank you and God bless ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment