Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Don't Give Up! (It is well)

"For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again. And that the tender branch thereof will not cease." (Job 14:7).
Are you a believer that has been knocked down by the problems of life, the satanic host or the flesh? Did you just loose your job and feel the end has come? Are you in the wilderness of disappointment and it seems there is no hope again?

Don't give up! There is hope for you. You are coming back. Your set back is a set up for your coming back. A tree has hope. As long as Jesus is your root, you have hope for a comeback.

Were you defeated several times in a bid to achieve a particular goal? Don't lose hope! As long as you are still connected with the root (JESUS). You will make it.




It is only the dead that has no hope again, but there is hope for the living.

".... weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning." (Psalm 30:5b).
Therefore rejoice in the Lord.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord will not want any good thing." (Psalm 34:8-10).

All you need to do is to cast all your worries upon Jesus Christ. Casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7; Matthew 11:29).

He is greater than every problem in this life. He does not ask for money, goat, ram, clothes etc. What He is asking for is your heart. Surrender all to Him and your life will not remain the same.

PRAYER 

Lord Jesus, have mercy on me. Forgive me of all my sins. I believe you died and shed your innocent blood for the remission of my sins. Wash me in your precious blood and make me whole.

From today, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life now and reign from today and for ever. Write my name in the book of life.

Take away my sorrows, shame, stigma and reproach. Set me free from bondage of the devil and give me victory over every challengers of life. In Jesus name I pray.

Thank you my Lord and my saviour Jesus Christ for answered prayers. In Jesus name. Amen.

© The Redeemed Christian Church of God

No comments:

Post a Comment